His ass really is righteous.

But RBL was new to everyone here at one time or another.

William

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:bounce-exchange-104116@;ls.swynk.com] On Behalf Of Christopher
Hummert
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 2:25 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: RBL's

Yea I really didn't think we were talking about:
RBL ROMANTICA HOMEPAGE
RBL Romantica! ... The History of RBL Romantica. Once upon a time, on a
web page
far, far away, there was a place made especially for lovers of romance.
Category: Arts > Literature > Genres > Romance
www.geocities.com/Paris/Lights/3079/ - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

I CHECKED GOOGLE FIRST SO I ASKED. SHOVE THAT IN YOUR SELF RIGHTEOUS ASS