IIRC, the default is "User" which may be the best choice of all.

-----Original Message-----
From: Durkee, Peter [mailto:DurkeeP@;LanePowell.com]
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 1:30 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Outlook rich text format

You can fix this at the server (5.5) in IMS Properites -> Internet Mail ->
Advanced Options, by setting Send Microsoft Exchange Rich Text Formatting to
Never. If changing this for all mail is too extreme, you can make this
setting for just the one domain that's having the problem.

Also, if that setting is currently Always, that may account for the Address
Book setting being grayed out.

-Peter