Hi.

I don't allow OOO (Out Of the Office) in my ex5.5 environment, to be used to
the internet.
The issue is that the sales people say this is their way to tell our
costumers
that they are not available.

I have tried saying:

1. Security risk
2. Bad Netiquitte
3. Risk of mail loops

(Chris - I grabbed it from one of your replied in the news)

They say mailbox quote and our strong mail relay will solve issue 3.
for reason one, they say that I do leave a message on my cell saying I am on
vocation, so why shouldn't I do the same in my email.

well, anyway, can any one put a bit of experience reply on this issue?
I really feel OOO to the internet is mistake....

Thanks.