Ken,
Try Imanami SmartR

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Hatley, Ken [mailto:Ken.Hatley@;bankofamerica.com]
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 2:52 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: DL information

Sorry if this is a repeat post, I first posted on the web and have not seen
it yet.  I need to gather DL information for 6 Exchange 5.5 Orgs and was
wondering if anyone knows of a good tool.  I ran the extract in the
administrative console, but that only gives Alias, SMTP, and basic
information.  I am about to whip up a batch file that runs ONDL in the BORK
to extract the members and numbers of members by plugging in the Aliases
from the extract, but was wondering if anyone has a better solution.  I am
also supposed to get the owner of the DL, but I have not come up with an
automated solution for that yet.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ken Hatley, MCSE
Messaging Consolidation
VM/Pgr. 877.500.2511
Office 972.997.9261