What I got were a Secure Server (proxy) and a (default) Both say they are for
a server and not an individual. Both have a RSA Public Key. I queried their
cert-server and got back the cert for the IT person.  Then he sent me the
root Digital ID for the law firm. I tried to add it via the "add to
addressbook" button but that failed.  So I exported it and the imported to
the contact for the guy.  I have it in the Cert store as I looked via the
mmc.