You have a few options.

First, export all users and import the new addresses in the
"Secondary-proxy-addresses" field.

Alternately, if all you want to do is receive, but not send, as those
addresses, you could set the IMS up to reroute all mail for domainb.com to
domaina.com - that is supposed to rewrite the address (much like a
virtusertable in sendmail). I recall playing with it and it working, but I'm
not 100% sure.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis - Formerly Harbinger and Extricity
Atlanta, GA