I've been very impressed with the ESE based versions of Scanmail (3.80).
Rock solid, and fast as heck. Antigen performs similarly.

I am, however, very impressed with Trend's new SLA for premier customers -
they're guaranteeing a tested, functional pattern file within two hours of
their receipt of the virus.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis - Formerly Harbinger and Extricity
Atlanta, GA