-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Crowley [mailto:curspice@;pacbell.net]
Posted At: Thursday, October 24, 2002 1:38 AM
Posted To: List - Exchange Server List
Conversation: Exchange 5.5 to 2000 Public Folder replication
Subject: RE: Exchange 5.5 to 2000 Public Folder replication

Did you actually replicate the content?  The connection agreement
doesn't do that, you have to add the replica onto the new server.

Ed Crowley MCSE+I MVP
Technical Consultant
hp Services