From: Roger Seielstad [mailto:roger.seielstad@;inovis.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 8:07 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: RBL's

More likely a combination of b) and a fundamental lack of understanding of
how the RBL they have chosen works with regards to managing their black hole
lists. Purusal of the archives with regards to Mr. Schwartz and Dr. Cumming
about this time last year should provide some valuable insight to the issues
with RBLs in general.

That being said, I'm fairly impressed with the Spamcop.net RBL - they
provide documentation of their blocked senders via the web, and are very
quick to retest and remove if the problem has been solved.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis - Formerly Harbinger and Extricity
Atlanta, GA