-----Original Message-----
From: Anil A.Hangal [mailto:A.Hangal@;akbank.nl]
Posted At: Thursday, October 24, 2002 8:46 AM
Posted To: List - Exchange Server List
Conversation: Outlook Rules
Subject: Outlook hangs when you hit send button

Dear list,

I had posted this question last week but still the problem persists. I
have a EX2k and Win2k Prof and outlook2k (With SP2 applied) at the
client side. For few of the clients, after some time outlook stops
responding when you hit the send buton. I have checked the network
settings and it is no different than the working ones. When I close
outlook through task manager, I get a message, "WMS spooler not
reponding". Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

Anil

Please note that the former email address with extension
@akbankinternational.nl has been changed to @akbank.nl.
_____________________
privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender
by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any
unauthorised use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.
Akbank International N.V. (including its group companies)shall not be
liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or
damage to your system. Akbank International N.V. (or its group
companies)does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication
has been maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses,
interceptions or interference.

This outbound message has been checked for all known viruses by KPN
IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.