Hi all

We send out lots of documents and emails to clients. Many of these are
constructed in the form of Distribution Lists. I am want to make sure that
none of the clients is aware of who else is receiving these emails at the
sametime as its sent to them. Many of these clients are competitors and
would rather others are not aware when they recieve there documents and so
on.

And so I have been sending the mail recently by just putting the DL alias
name into BCC and sending messages that way. This works fine. However, I was
just wodering if there is another way to do this. Another way that will
allow you to have a generic message group name displayed in the TO: field
when the clients receive their emails. Something like like "Billings Update"
for instance. Much like what you get when you receive a message from this
forum.

Right now when I BCC the DL list nothing is shown in the To field. Any
ideas?. Any feedback is much appreciated.

Mustafa