You don't want it to listen on multiples, do you?  Just 30, right?

This is pretty standard for gateway products that listen on port 25 and
the company's decided to support installation right on the Exchange box.
It's in the properties pages of your SMTP virtual server, general,
advanced button, then EDIT and change the port to 30.

-tom