From: Manderino, Mike [mailto:mmanderino@;destinyhealth.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 8:55 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: VPN breaks Outlook

1) Urgent!! need to upgrade to Exchange 5.5 Enterprise.
   What is involved?
   Will this mess up my current exchange 5.5?

2) How do clean(flush)the deleted retention?

3) How do we safely move the database files? (Priv.edb, pub.edb ect...)

Thanks
Mike

Confidentiality Note:  This E-mail is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this E-mail or the information herein by anyone
other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited.  If you
have received this E-mail in error, please call the Mgr. of Information
Technology at 301.222.0330 and destroy the original message and all copies.