We have a tool to export information from GroupWise address books and
format it for import into Outlook. If you are looking for a fully
automated solution, this solution could be adapted quite easily.

If you are interested, you can contact me and we could work out how you
could utilize this tool for your needs. And we wouldn't rake you at
price/seat kind of prices, we would just charge you for any develop time
needed to suit the tool to your needs, etc. If you actually employed us
for migration consulting, the tool comes along for free! ;) We actually
have a lot of GW->E2K migration expertise, http://www.infonition.com