From: Haber, David J. [mailto:David.Haber@;vtmednet.org]
Posted At: 04 November 2002 13:12
Posted To: Swynk Exchange List
Conversation: Import Lotus Notes PAB
Subject: Import Lotus Notes PAB

A new co-worker has an .NSF file from Lotus Notes 5 that he would like
to import into Exchange. Does anyone know of a way to do this other than
purchasing a third party product?

This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. Any view
or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of
Silversands.
If you have received this email in error, please
contact our Support Desk immediately on
01202-360360 or email [EMAIL PROTECTED]