busy network
busy server at one end or the other of the RPC pipe

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:bnewman@;kempersports.com]
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 2:30 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: rpc operations/sec

 I've been troubleshooting the poor performance of my Exchange 2000sp2
server using Microsofts guide.  One of the issues I have run across is
high values of RPC Operations/sec (avg ~5.5) along with low values of RPC
Requests (avg ~0.1).  I have also been noticing RPC Num. of Slow Packets
which is causing my RPC Averaged Latency to be higher than it should be
(avg ~31).  Any ideas on what may be causing this and how to proceed are
much appreciated.