I am going to be running some Public Folder assessments for forms, event
scripting, and data types, amounts, etc.  I have been very happy with
MicroEye's script director and have already used it for forms and scripts.
How do you guys make sure you have an account that has access to all public
folders?  2 levels below the root, our users have full access to specific
public folders and often times remove admin access.  I know we can go in and
manually add them through the administrator, but does anyone know of way to
give an account all access to all public folders without changing the other
acls?  And is there a good reporting tool for number and types of data
within public folders?