I have read much and am feeling pretty comfortable starting this whole
process but just have a couple questions I would like to comfirm.
First of all when on my network I have just the one NT 4.0 server (non DC)
left to upgrade that is running exchange 5.5 and I upgrade it to 2000 I am
going to promote it to a DC before touching exchange. Are there any
problems with this as far as exchange 5.5 functioning on this server if
need be?
Then when I run ADC I can set it to connect to the same server its running
on correct? Then after ADC has done its thing I will start the upgrade to
exchange 2000. This is the basic path I am taking. I will have 2 other
servers upgraded to windows 2000 as DC's before I start so there should be
no problems there. Just looking for any insite or peculiar problems with
following this path for my server.
Thanks