Hi,

we have the following setup.
We have the HQ and several branch offices all sites in one Exchange 5.5 Org.
All branches replicate the directory over X.400 through the HQ.
One of the branches had recently a disaster. After they recovered from it
their GAL shows some double entries. We are not sure why those occured, they
have different aliases and I suspect they played around because they (that
particular branch) also recently merged with other companies. The weired
thing is that the HQ says that they can not see any double entries in the
GAL while other branches do.
I tried requesting a replication update but that didn't change anything.

What can I do to solve this problem?

regards

Uso