To what end? Once you've scanned them, do you plan to build an index file?
Delete them? Copy them to a database for regulatory compliance? Archive
them? Notify persons based on a predetermined workflow?

There are dozens of products which scan mail, mail streams or mail stores
for word, phrases or other criteria and then do a variety of things with
that information.