mmmm
dynamic buffet...

-----Original Message-----
From: William Lefkovics, WLKMMAS [mailto:william@;techsanctuary.org]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 6:32 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: STORE.EXE loves memory

Isn't it great!

All that memory sitting there doing nothing otherwise.  At least some
application is smart enough to take advantage of it.

By the way, how much memory has your server?

Exchange will utilize the lesser of:
- all the RAM
- all the memory it needs.

It will concede memory to other applications as needed.  Dynamic Buffer
Allocation it's called.

William