-----Original Message-----
From: Harmon, Michelle M. [mailto:Michelle.M.Harmon@;conoco.com]
Posted At: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 5:33 PM
Posted To: MSExchange Mailing List
Conversation: AutoDL
Subject: RE: AutoDL

I got a brief response about AutoDL, but haven't gotten any useful
documentation or anything of that nature.

Does anyone have a good document on how to install the product?  I've
followed the instructions given on this list in the past few weeks to
try to make it work but haven't met with success yet.

Any contributions will be met with eternal gratitude and a beer on me
the next time you're in Houston.  :)