You know Vanessa as well?

-----Original Message-----
From: Durkee, Peter [mailto:DurkeeP@;LanePowell.com]
Sent: 14 November 2002 00:11
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Stop NDR

You need to deploy the old Black Hole DL trick. Make a Distribution List with no
members, and assign it the smtp addresses of the departed employees. The messages will
come in to the DL, be delivered to nobody, and then vanish.

Be aware, however, that the senders will receive no indication that they sent to a bad
address. For this reason I generally don't add departed people's addresses to the
Black Hole list until they've been gone for awhile and the only people who are still
sending to them are people like [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Peter