Obviously.

There is an underlying analytical issue that is more interesting.  I think
it may help in diagnosing future "questions" assuming of course a basic
familiarity with the FAQs and documentation.

We often forget that everything in computing is 1s and 0s.  All else is an
abstraction of that reality, and there are layer upon layer of abstractions.
For example, in the case what Outlook displays in its representation of a
header record, it is just that: Outlook's representation of parts of a
message object.  It is never complete, nor does it include several items
that are of occasional interest.  Even if you assemble all of the data from
the event logs (assuming that every aspect of the life of a message was
logged - which in itself is not highly probable), one would still only have
a part of the picture.

The point is, that when looking at something on a screen, the single most
important skill that an administrator can bring to the table is the ability
to recognize what is being represented, and what its source is.  And, be
aware of the limitations of this ability to correctly perceive.  One of the
more interesting misperceptions that I have been trying to get people to
recognize recently deals with the source of name resolution data that may at
first appear to be coming from a DNS server someplace.  Such data only
rarely comes from DNS, but typically comes from the switch/router cache and
is attributed to the DNS - an interesting and not so obvious subtlety.

As human beings, we tend to go through life with little awareness of how our
minds treat abstractions and dithered data as though they were real.  This
is why it is so very difficult to see "black hearts" as anything other than
spades in a magician's card deck.  Our minds routinely modify and omit data
in order to fit expected patterns.  We treat a computer display as though it
were "real" instead of being an abstraction many layers removed from
reality.  There was a good Star Trek NG on this topic in which Riker was
able to use a derelict ship in war games to project an image on sensors that
was not real, which anyone who had bothered to look out the window might
have realized.  That stuff on your computer screen is not real.  It never
was, and never will be, even when we do finally field SIP services.