From: Newsgroups [mailto:Newsgroups@;henwoodenergy.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 12:47 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Outlook Response Times

Casey

I had this same problem on and it was because of XP.  As them if by any
chance they have the built in Windows XP "Internet Connection Firewall"
checked.  If this is checked it blocks certain ports (Not sure which
one) and you don't get the email until another folder is clicked on.  If
that is not the case, is there a router between the client and server?

Saul