Hi there!

I have a problem when I try to change password in OWA

I have 1 Exchange server (OWA) that conect to 2 others Domains with her respective
Exchange (Cluster)
In the first Domain I could do it with the Q268419
But in the other I can't. The error that apear is a IIS problem The user name could
not be found.
Back to https://www.webmail.uade.edu.ar/exchange/33333/?Cmd=close

Could you help me

Martín J. J. Ferrini

Éste es un mensaje confidencial. El mismo contiene información reservada, que no puede
ser difundida. Si usted ha recibido este e-mail por error, por favor avísenos
inmediatamente vía correo electrónico y tenga la amabilidad de eliminarlo de su
sistema. No deberá copiar el mensaje ni divulgar su contenido. Muchas gracias.
This message is confidential. It contains information that is privileged and legally
exempt from disclosure. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please let us
know immediately by e-mail and delete it from your system; you should also not copy
the message nor disclose its contents to anyone. Thank you.