I don't understand the way you ask the question.  How do you use a
recipient policy to do that?

I'd say go into AD Users & Computers / View / Advanced.  Right-click the
group, choose properties.  Click the "security" tab.   Add the people
you want to send as this group.  Then click them, and give the 'send as'
right.