Environment: 1-E2k/SP3 on Win2k/SP3; 9-Exch. 5.5/SP4 on Win2k/SP3 Servers
spread out around the USA.  I just decommissioned a 5.5 Server, replicated
it out of the 5.5 and E2k environment.  I deleted the CAs in the ADC, but I
cannot delete the ADC itself?  It have also deleted the Exchange 5.5 server
and its settings out of Sites and services.  I have search the KB, Tech-Net
and archives, but only find articles regarding deleting the CAs.  I know
this must be something simple that I am just overlooking.  Must be having a
brainfa#t this morning.  Maybe need more coffee.  Thanks for you help.

Gèoff.......