One of the Admins in charge of migrating one of our customers over to E2K
had a question regarding moving some existing E5.5 servers to new domains
prior to migration over to E2K so as to minimize replication.  I can't think
of anything that would indicate this would be a problem, but I figured I
would run this by the list to be sure.

Scenario -

Current environment - 4 E5.5 servers with SP4 (NT 4.x with SP6a) running in
one domain (DOMAIN A let's call it).

For the purposes of migration they want to move three servers into three
existing domains.  Each of these domains has a two way trust with DOMAIN A.

In short what will happen is this.

Currently in DOMAIN A

     SERVER A
     SERVER B
     SERVER C
     SERVER D

After the move

     SERVER A           DOMAIN A
     SERVER B           DOMAIN B
     SERVER C           DOMAIN C
     SERVER D           DOMAIN D

Can anyone suggest a reason why this would NOT be a good idea?

Thanks.

Nate Couch
EDS Messaging