http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q165947

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Saul
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 19:46
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Error in Application Log

I am running Exchange 2000 SP3, W2K sp2, and have noticed these errors
in the application log stating the follow;

mt_open returned error 0x15 on database First Storage Group\Mailbox
Store

Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox
Category: MTA Connections
Event ID: 2007
Type: Error

I am getting these errors every minute for each of our mailbox stores.
We can still connect, see public folders, and send and receive emails
but I am concerned that something may be happening.  I can't seem to
find anything on Microsoft's KB, nor google.  Has anybody seen this?