Thanks Chris, I do believe that it exactly what I am needing to do. Now I
have never touched it before so if I set this up on my exchange server and
they hard code the account and password into the software, how will that
affect internal users using Outlook? I am assuming that they will need to
have this account and password entered into they outlook profile
somewhere.
I just do not want to put out a change and bring our e-mailing to a halt.