Check for ExchangeAL errors.  This is tied to the RUS which is tied to the
Exchange System Attendant.  Try restarting System Attendant service.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Newsgroups
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 11:46 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Global Address List

Yes the RUS is point to the correct DC.  I only have 1 domain with 2
domain controllers.  And yes there are errors in the app log but don't
know if its related.  Here is the error;

Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox
Category:       MTA Connections
Event ID:       2007
Group\Mailbox Store

I searched KB to see if I could find anything on this error and couldn't
find anything either.

Thanks