Well, heh, I have no backups running at the moment since my tape drive is
kaputt.  I am using Ed Crowley's Never Restore Method.  Is there still some
hope?

Also, why would this happen to the user?  He was able to login, then one day
he received from OL2k the error message "Unable to find name in Address book"
(my English approximation of the error message).