From: Jan Van Steenbergen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2002 3:29 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: programming a webservice for exchange 2000

HI all,

This is my first time on this list!

I have a few questions concerning webservices and Exchange.
This is my problem!
I have to write a webservice for Exchange 2000...

1-Can i develop a webservice from my PC or do i have to bring
my development environment to the Exchange server?

2-What do i have to install on the Exchange server and what do i
have to install on my Development PC to program?
Do i have to install CDO 3.0 or something if yes on the server or on
my development PC?

I now have installed next things:
server
----------
>WINDOWS 2000 Advanced Server
>MS EXCHANGE 2000
>IIS

Development PC
>Visual Studio.NET
>IIS

3-Is it neccessary that IIS(where the webservice will run) resides on
the Exchange 2000 Server, or is it possible to call Exchange 2000 with a
connection string?

PLease , let me know!
i don't find good resources on the net !

Thanxs in advance..