Hi people,
We have a very strange problem here with our users. They are working with
exchange client and Exchange server 5.5 in an NT 4 domain. One by one
they seem to be losing their connections to exchange server. When i go
and have a look,  i realise they are experiencing packet loss from the ping
tests i've done.
I realise this my be the wrong group to post to,  but recently we have
changed
all our switches from 3comm to Extreme. Users have now got 100mb to the
desktop..........this is when we started experiencing these issues. Strange
thing
is though,  if i swap the network card with an identical one,  the problem
goes
away,  mostly..........or if i put them back on to an old 3comm switch
running at
10mbit.

Its a long shot...............but has anyone come accross this type of
problem before?

I'm just about to go and buy some new NICs

David

Sorry if u believe this is the wrong group to send to,  but i think there
are some good people
in this list.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE
This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify us by
e-mail or by telephone (020 7770 7000) and then delete the e-mail and any
copies of it.