I have been requested to create a form in Outlook that will allow the sender
to be anonymous to the receipient.  I have created the form to the extent
that the sender's name doesn't appear in the form anywhere, but it still
appears in header.  Is there a way to set up the form where this information
doesn't appear?

Our glory is not in never falling, but rising every time we fall.

Paul Maglinger, A+, CA, CCA, CET, MCSE
Systems Administrator Shoe Carnival Inc. (812)867-4674 [EMAIL PROTECTED]