http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=9318&source=

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Niki Blowfield
- Exchange
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 11:39
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: MTA Error after deleting server

We have moved some users from a remote Exchange Server to our central
server at head office, and deleted the server using Exchange
Administrator

However, I'm getting the following MTA errors in Event Viewer every 10
mins on the central server where the mailboxes are now located

Event ID: 9318
Source: MSExchangeMTA
Type: Warning
Category: Interface

An RPC communications error occurred. Unable to bind over RPC.

Blah blah

Can anyone suggest why it would be trying to talk to a server that I
just deleted from exchange admin on that server

Thanks