I'm sorry to disturb. I also use Veritas BE 8.6 but never seen this kind
scenario. Use you Server Performance to detect the processor baseline and
compare the time..

I've sent a new problem with new mail to Exchange Disscuss List but never
receive, so need to use this email to sent my problem out.

Sorry again.

Exchange 5.5 ; Outlook 2000.

Only 1 user having this problem. Sent out 1 email but receiver received 3-6
times repeated email. The time that receiver received was so far e.g. 3pm ;
5pm ; 9pm.

I've sent to this receiver but they only received once.

I've recreated this sender mailbox but it happened again..

Fews receiver having this problem and keep on complaint.

Any clue ?

Thanks
Fioon