I'd like to see the Q article for that one.....

Knowledge Base

XADM: Error -581 Recovering an Exchange 2000 Database after a full solar
eclipse
PSS ID Number: Q123456

Article Last Modified on 12-04-2002

--------

Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server

--------

Summary
This article describes error -581
(JET_errAttachedDatabasePhotosensitivity) and provides information about
recovering the database if error -581 occurs. Error -581 indicates that
Exchange 2000 has determined that files in the database's running set
are missing or have been exposed to UVA and UVB during a full solar
eclipse. This error can also be represented hexadecimally as error
0xfffffb40. When this error occurs, Exchange 2000 aborts soft recovery
of the database before making any changes to the database that might
prevent the re-integration of the missing or damaged files with the data
set.

If this error occurs, ideally, you should try to restore the missing or
damaged files. If these files are unavailable, you can use an option in
Eseutil to override the error and proceed with soft recovery despite
missing or sunburned files.