Thank everyone for the help. PSS has given instructions to run eseutil /p
and it working. Here is the step from PSS for anyone who need it.

It looks like your database has gotten corrupt. You will need to do a hard
repair of the databases. I have listed the steps to follow below:

2) Stop all services

3) go to a command prompt and switch to the exchsrvr\bin directory

4) Run the eseutil /p against the Priv.edb (eseutil /p
c:\exchsrvr\mdbdata\priv.edb)

5) Run the eseutil /p against the Pub.edb (eseutil /p
c:\exchsrvr\mdbdata\pub.edb)

6) Check the consistency state of both databases (eseutil /mh)

7) Start the IS. If it errors out with a -1011error.

8) Run ISINTEG -patch only if you get a 1087 or 1011 error.

9)  Start IS

10) If IS starts, then stop the service again, leave the System Attendant
and Directory running.

11) Run ISINTEG -pri -fix -test alltests. Run this command until it reports
0 errors 0 fixes or the same number of fixes and error twice.

12) Run ISINTEG -pub -fix -test alltests. Run this command until it reports
0 errors 0 fixes or the same number of fixes and error twice.

13) Start IS

14) At this point, we will need to defrag the databases before putting it
back into a production environment. (eseutil /d /ispriv then esetuil /d
/ispub from the exchsrvr/bin directory) This utility takes 3- 6 GB per hour