Backup software should delete those after a successful backup.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeffery Caudill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 11:42 AM
Subject: eoo.log files

My exchange server is creating a series of log files in the MDBData dir.
These files are 5mg files and are taking up a lot of space on the server.  I
know that I can delete these file and exchange will still work.  I cannot
find a way to make exchange stop logging this series on files.  any help
would be nice.

Example log file name: E0000A3E.log

Thanks,
Jeff