We're running e2k on a shark, but we don't have many users on it.  I'm
forseeing I/o issues just from the design.  If you can, fight for your own
disk pack so that you don't suffer the pains of the "shark for all"
design.  I lost the battle, here, so I'm sure we'll have slowness and it
will be all "exchange's fault".  We were going to go with the Hitachi, but
a slick salesman knew the key to our manager's heart (mets tickets) - I
sound like the compulsive liar from Saturday Night Live

We plan on using it for our 17 "critical" servers and to cut the prices of