You could literally delete the priv.edb file.
That will delete all the data, and when you restart Exch, it will create a
new empty one.

-----Original Message-----
From: Petschow, Jeff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 7:34 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: cleaning a mailbox

I have an exchange 5.5 server that is only used by students that take
training classes in Outlook. After each semester I want to delete everything
in the mailboxes. I have been using mailbox manager but I have not found out
how to remove future appointments from the calendar. Also meeting requests
sometimes do not get deleted. Is there some way to completely remove
everything. There are 300 mailboxes on this server.

Thanks,
Jeff Petschow
College of DuPage