>I was curious as to how hard it is to set up Exchange for Sending and
>Receiving faxes. Is it worthwhile? Would a standalone fax machine be
>better? Are there a lot of headaches involved?

It can be quite useful, depending on how many faxes you send and
receive.  Involves some work, but it certainly can be done.

The _only_ downside I can see is that if you lose your internet
connection or have problems with Exchange, this can interfere with your
faxing.

Solution?  Keep a physical fax machine on hand for those rare
occurances.

Drew Nicholson
Technical Writer
Network Engineer