I am running exchange 5.5 sp3 on NT 4 sp6a. I would like to know if there
is a way I can log the domains of all incoming mail on the IMS as well as
log any attempt to relay. Had to add some domains that override relay
restrictions and just want to monitor for a few days. Need to make sure
that we are not allowing any spam to get to the domains that we are
allowing to override. We are trying to implement SSL but having problems
getting it to work on our programmers end.