No its not. It hasn't changed, either. Seeing as it has nothing to do with
the server version you're running, since this is set on the client, I have a
hard time understanding why the key would change.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis - Formerly Harbinger and Extricity
Atlanta, GA