Exchange 2000 in a native mode child domain.
OWA server setup as front end server in DMZ.
5 exchange 2000 servers scattered across the world, one in each remote office.

For one office, they can't forward or reply to emails in OWA.  All other remote
offices are fine.

I've tried logging in as one of the users from my machine and I can't respond or
forward emails either.  But I can from my own mailbox.

looks like this is happening to everyone in that particular office.  The users have
the same rights and everyone else.

Anyone have any ideas on what I should check?

Thanks in advance,

Wilson