set permissions

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Anderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 10:22 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Help with creating a GAL

Hello Tom and Everyone else,

I forgot to ask one more question in my previous post.  After I create the
new GAL with the new attributes, how can I go about replacing the Default
One (that they don't allow you to delete) with the one I just created - so
on the Outlook Clients, when they click the Global Address List, my new
comes up instead of the original one.

Thanks for all of your help so far,

Mike