Check the delegates mailbox permissions to their own mailbox and make
sure "associated external account" is not checked for the SELF object.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott, Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 7:48 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Delegates disappearing

Howdy!

I've just recently completed a move mailbox migration from
Exchange 5.5 SP4 to Exchange 2000. The user accounts have
not been migrated to Active Directory they still reside in
a NT4 domain. I used the ADC to create mail-enabled
disabled users for all mailboxes which allowed me to
utilize the associated external account attribute in
Active Directory.

Problem: A handful of users are reporting that when they
add users as a delegate to their calendar, the user is
immediately removed. This is not happening on all
mailboxes only a handful.

Has anyone seen this before? And if so, how was the problem corrected?

Thanks!
Paul