Has anyone used an HP 9100C Digital Sender connected to Active Directory
before?  I cannot get the darn thing to work.  I have all all the
parameters correct, but get "No matching entries found"  when I do a
search.  I have the correct port (389), the correct IP of the GC server,
and the search root is set to (DC=domain,DC=com).  If anyone has any
insight on this, I would gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Thanks.